Daily Living Adult Day Service (DLADS) is an adult day care service designed to assist special needs young adults, to adult with daily day care. Adult day service centers provide a coordinated program of professional and compassionate services for adults in a community-based group setting. Services are designed to provide social and some health services to adults who need supervised care in a safe place outside the home during the day.
Adult Day Centers strive to:
- Help participants maintain maximum independence and age close to their families and communities.
- To give caregivers a much-needed break in which to attend to personal needs
- Adult Day care is a planned program of activities designed to promote well-being through social and health related services.
What We Do:
We afford caregivers respite from the demanding responsibilities of care giving.
General services offered are:
- Social Activities: interaction with other participants in planned activities appropriate for their conditions.
- Meals and snacks: participants are provided with meals and snacks
- Personal Care: help with toileting, grooming, eating and other personal activities of daily living
- Therapeutic Activities: exercise and mental interaction for all participants.